Guide and Outdoors Man, Magnus
- I am interested in Geology, flora and fauna, kayaking glaciology, animal life and cultural history.
- Educational background BA. Outdoors education
- 1st hour 500 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 400 DKK
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-5000
- Transport coverage, guide, public transport Yes
- Additional charge per hour before 8 am 100 DKK
- Additional rate Sundays/holidays per hour 100 DKK
I am an outdoorsy person and I love to share my passion with others.
I lived in the region Telemark in southern Norway from 2016-2019, where I got educated as an outdoors guidance counselor.
I moved to Iceland as soon as I finished my degree, where I guided in the Icelandic mountains in the period 2019-2020.
I have now finally returned to Denmark, where I am rediscovering what the Danish nature and culture has to offer - preferably with you guys!
If you choose to go an a tour with me, you can expect a guide with stories from east to west as I try to make a connection between nature and culture.
Calculated over the past 2 months Usually within 1 day
Guides the following tours
Guided hike in Dyrehaven
A wonderfull hike throughnaturepark Dyrhaven, where we will pass by the Eremitage castle, outdoor scene, Ulvedalene and perhaps Bakken
Go back in time as we talk about monks and their monastery, boarding schools, a previous king and easy-going women
Hike Along Stavis Stream
A cosy hike along one of Odense's streams, which has a lot of overseen cultural treasures scattered along its way
Trelde Næs Forest, a Guided Hike
Explore the Trelde Næs Forest included in the Danish Nature Canon 2018. Beautiful, dramatic scenery and captivating stories
Christian the 4th and his many buildings
King Christian the 4th, the biggest contractor in Danish history. See his buildings on a city walk in Copenhagen and be impressed