Guide Funen, Lars
- I am interested in Nature, environment, landscapes. History of Europe, cultural history and archaeology. Social or living conditions.
- Educational background Biology. I have taught in secundary schools for more then 40 years. I have a 2 year course in cultural history of archaeology from the university SDU.
- 1st hour 600 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 400 DKK
- Assistance planning tours per commenced hour 300 DKK +VAT
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-5600
- Transport coverage, guide to meeting place, per. km 3,56
My focus is nature, landscape and history of culture.
I am born and raised in Nyborg at the eastern part of Funen. From 1979 until now I have lived in Faaborg, while working in Odense as an upper secondary school teacher in Biology and Biotechnology and at the former County af Funen, as a Ranger and Nature preservation planner.
I have guided tours to several of the small islands, arranged hikes along the Archipelago Trail and to unique nature areas and historical sites from the Stone and Bronze Age.
I am an experienced and committed ranger, who look forward to take you closer to the Funen nature, landscape and history of culture
Calculated over the past 2 months Usually within 3 days
Guides the following tours
Langelinie - a Cultural Historical Walk in Faaborg
Walk along Langelinie with me and learn about the cultural history of the picturesque coastal town Faaborg
Coast and Nature at the Little Peninsula, Knold - Dyreborg
Explore the Funen coastal landscape with a local. Experienced guide will explain about the magnificent nature on Funen
Watch the Market Town, Faaborg from Above during a Walk in the Sund Hills
Explore the Funen landscape with an experienced and dedicated tour guide. Some of Denmark's most beautiful nature and wildlife
Visit Bjørnø - a Charming Little Island in the Archipelago of South Funen
Join me on a walk at the island Bjørnø. Visit the charming Village and nature. Learn about culture, plants, animals and geology