Guide in Aarhus, Signe
I am interested in
Storytelling, theatre, art, history, culture, communication and sport
- Educational background Cand.mag. i dramaturgi
- 1st hour 500 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 450 DKK - 500 DKK
- - June 500 DKK
- - July 500 DKK
- - August 500 DKK
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-8270
- Transport coverage, guide to meeting place, per. km 0 DKK
- Additional charge per hour before 8 am 50 DKK
- Additional rate after 6 pm per hour 50 DKK
- Additional rate Saturdays per hour 25 DKK
- Additional rate Sundays/holidays per hour 100 DKK
I am a guide who wants to share my knowledge, and I promise you a some enjoyable and interesting hours in Aarhus
I work in the theatre business but history, and telling about what has happened in the past interests me. I also guide in a castle.
I moved to Aarhus when I began to study at the university, and because I love to have the city close to me and at the same time also have the nature around me, I have stayed in Aarhus.
I have a soft spot for the history of the Danish Royal Family, but in general the history og society interest me, where traditions and norms have been a part of the development of the country.
It must be interesting and exciting to be on a guided tour, and that is why I do guided tours about the topics I find interesting. The tours have a storyline where myths and facts help to form the story.
Calculated during the past 2 months Usually more than 3 days
Guides the following tours
The Old Town Museum in Aarhus
Hop into the time machine and enjoy a tour of Denmark's best open-air museum, where each street has its own story to tell
Aarhus Cathedral - Guided Tour of this Beautiful Cathedral
Guided tour of Aarhus Cathedral with interesting frescoes, a beautiful alter piece, the Marselis' Chapel and a leprosy window