Guide in Odense and Funen, Esbjerg and Ribe, Anastassia
- I am interested in Cultur, history, geografy, litterature, music
- Educational background Master Degree in Translation, Interpretation (Russian/Danish) and Communication
- 1st hour 630 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 430 DKK
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-5672
- Transport coverage, guide to meeting place, per. km 3,87
- Transport coverage, guide, public transport Yes
Enthusiastic English speaking guide with several years of experience as a storyteller.
My city walking tours take place in Odense, Esbjerg and Ribe, but on your request I can guide in other parts of Denmark as well. I would be happy to tell and show you parts of Denmark that I personally find to be very interresting and exciting. Many of those places have a special atmosphere or spirit, that capture one and makes one want to come back.
It would be my pleasure to make and adapt my tours after your wishes.
Let me show you the best of Denmark!
Calculated during the past 2 months Usually more than 3 days
Guides the following tours
The Fredensborg Palace and Gardens
Experience the splendor of Fredensborg Castle throug wonderful views from the park. Recidens for the Danish Queen fall and springtime
City walk in Odense - Old and Modern
What did Odense look like 500 years ago? What role did it play in Denmark's history? Find out more on this city walk
Guided tour Esbjerg
Make your first encounter with Denmark's youngest city Esbjerg unforgettable
City Walk in Ribe
History, good vibrations. Experience Ribe's old streets and alleys.