Guide Kolding, Fredericia, Middelfart, Hindsgavl, Anja
I am interested in
Language, history, culture, food, business, football (soccer), wildlife, literature
- Educational background MA, English and Social Sciences
- 1st hour 800 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 500 DKK
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-0
- Transport coverage, guide to meeting place, per. km 2.00 DKK
- Transport coverage, guide, public transport Yes
- Additional charge per hour before 8 am 100 DKK
- Additional rate after 6 pm per hour 100 DKK
- Additional rate Saturdays per hour 50 DKK
- Additional rate Sundays/holidays per hour 100 DKK
Experienced teacher and presenter, trained in language and social studies, pays attention to detail and gives each tour a personal touch. I love studying human culture and expression: art, architecture and daily life.
Years of working and living in the community, and with several local contacts, give me insight into local stories.
I look forward to sharing my stories with you in a youthful and humorous style.
Calculated over the past 2 months Usually within 1 day
Guides the following tours
Fortified Fredericia on foot
Fredericia is living history of war and peace, great expectations, religious societies and everyday life from 1650 till today
Kolding: Eel and fish mongering
Kolding: how the city got rich on fish and eel exports - a different story of maritime life, business and culture
Hindsgavl Peninsula - Hiking with Magnificent View of the Sea
Seaside hiking next to Little Belt strait - guarantee of a great experience and beautiful nature
Middelfart - a traditional and modern town
Middelfart city walk, exploring traditional and modern city culture. Middelfart as a city focuses on climate change and ceramics
Walk in Skamlingsbanken
A guided tour on Skamlingsbanken: hear about Denmark's national sentiments during the first half of the 19th century.
Guided walk in Middelfart
The pretty little town of Middelfart with the two bridges connecting Funen and Jutland is in itself a condensed piece of Danish charm