Historian and Student of Theology, Mathias
- I am interested in Antiquity, antiquities, porcelain, history, Christianity, church history, Tunisia, Rome and Italy, Greece
- Educational background Bachelor in Classical Civilization with a minor in Anthropology and a course in Biological Anthropology.
- 1st hour 1.000 DKK
- Every commenced hour thereafter 500 DKK
- Booking minimum hours 1
- Guide's transport costs to be covered from postal code DK-5591
- Transport coverage, guide to meeting place, per. km 0 DKK
- Transport coverage, guide, public transport Yes
I live in western Funen, where I have a strong personal connection.
This is part of the reason why I arrange tours in this part of the country. Tours that range from visits in different churches to city and nature tours. I have a degree in Classics with a minor in Anthropology. This also means that I arrange talks on Antiquity.
Furthermore, I am studying to become a priest and I would love to show you some of my local churches and describe their history and architecture.
I focus on the good stories, as I want to show you the very best that Funen and in particular western Funen has to offer.
Calculated over the past 2 months Usually within 1 day
Guides the following tours
In the Footsteps of the Cohr Family and the History of Silver in Fredericia
Join me on a guided tour in Fredericia. I’ll go through the history of silverware and move on to the family behind the silver factory
Walk the History of Assens
Join me for a guided walk through the history of Assens, where we'll have a look at its industry based past and former glory
Guided walk in Middelfart
The pretty little town of Middelfart with the two bridges connecting Funen and Jutland is in itself a condensed piece of Danish charm
Visit Three Interesting Churches on West Funen
Learn about churches and their history, murals, and traditions by visiting three churches in Western Funen with a local guide