- Price for the tour 2.500 to 5.900 DKK(afhængig af guide/antal) // Antal deltagere ?>
- Maximum 30 participants // Varighed ?>
- Duration 5 hours // Turvarighed ?>
- Distance 6 Km. // Tur type ?>
- Type City walk // Møde sted ?>
- Meeting point The little Mermaid // Slutsted ?>
- Tour ends Nyhavn
- Takes place in this country Denmark
A guided tour is one of the best ways to see Copenhagen.
The Little Mermaid is now 100 years old and still forever young. Completed in 1913, this famous statue was made as a tribute to Hans Christian Andersen; the world-known fairytale writer.
We pass the Gefion Fountain and the Old Citadel buit in the 1600s. We visit the Royal Residence, Amalienborg Palace; a beautiful rococco complex, see the beautiful palace, Rosenborg from the outside, pass the Cathedral, and if possible; go inside and see the beautiful statue of Christ by Thorvaldsen.
The power of Denmark is concentrated on the Castle Island, which we also visit and we stroll along the canal of the colourful New Harbour, Nyhavn.
On the tour you get stories about Hans Christian Andersen, about the Danish slave trade and the Royal House of Denmark.